A man’s body is constantly producing sperm and semen for the “right time.” Semen is mostly comprised of water, sugars, proteins, and other components; such as
A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man’s age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he’s aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you’ve heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 – 7 calories and some 200 – 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, the list above accounts for the other 99 percent.
One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. The protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in one egg white. Also, women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. The ingesting of it is called ‘spermophagia’. Studies suggest that seminal plasma both prevents and fights cancer, particularly breast cancer.
- Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol
- Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), and creatine
- Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and potassium
- Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, and choline
- Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins
- Body-by-Products: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, and nitrogen
What Men Eat Can Effect The Taste Of Their Sperm
Healthy semen (that is, cum produced by a well-nourished, disease-free male) may in fact be not only safe to eat, but actually good for you. Seminal fluid, the base of cum, is a veritable nutrient-rich soup. Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. In dietary terms, it’s comparable to egg whites or gelatin.
Given that cum is a high-protein, low-carb snack, you’d think the Atkins Diet people would be all over it by now. Plus, when you factor in the calories expended in performing oral sex, chances are you’re burning off much more than you’re consuming. The only way that swallowing during a blow job will make you fat is if you cover your lover’s dick with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
From a sociocultural point of view, semen has been attributed to potential energy source according to Chinese medicine and Chi Kung theory. According to Chi Kung theory, energy from many pathways/meridians becomes diverted and transfers itself to the sexual organs during sexual excitement. The theory proposes that upon expelling of semen, certain energy from the man’s body is also being released. This explains why men feel weak after releasing their sperm.
From Strickland-Bosavi region, Papua New Guinea, the tribe called Etoro believes that semen provides sexual maturation among the younger men of their tribe. Anthropologists have branded the tribe with notorious remarks of homosexuality. According to their practice, younger men of their tribe need to drink their elders’ semen in order to achieve sexual maturity. To them, semen possesses the manly nature of the tribal elders, and in order to pass down their authority and powers, young men of their next generation must drink their elders’ semen.
Sex is a emotionally satisfying and absolutely to boosting activity; however, Here at Intimate Tickles Adult Home Toy Parties, we just can’t comprehend the fact of semen becoming an anti-depressant drug for women? Sounds absurd? Well, according to article of R. Persaud of NewScientist.com, semen literally makes women “happy”. Gordon Gallup, a psychologist in the State University of New York, led a study dividing 293 female students into groups according to the frequency of condom usage and happiness assessment results using Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) scale. The result of the study reveals that women whose partners never used condoms scored the average 8 on the BDI scale, while those who often used them acquired the score of 10.5 and those always used condoms scored 11.3. Undoubtedly, those who never had sex with their partners yet scored 13.5. Indeed, semen can actually cause such mood change since it contains different mood-altering hormones, such as testosterone, estrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, lutenizing hormone, prolactin and various types of prostaglandins. [Source]
Last but not the least, men literally can never run out of semen. Very true, since men only needs at least 15 minutes to replenish their semen right after ejaculation. According to TheSite.org, there is no need to have sex or masturbate to ejaculation for health reasons. The body can happily cope with unused sperm, with no impact on or sex drive. Meanwhile, in the study conducted by American scientists in Newscientists.com among 30,000 men over eight years, those that ejaculated most frequently have had significantly less chances of getting prostate cancer.